Following are some of the implications for Hotel Laeta and its Corporate Social Responsibility that will ensure environmental sustainability and respects towards Indigenous Australian people:
• Hotel Laeta will make sure that it’s job advertisements are not discriminatory
• Hotel Laeta will focus on taking strong as well as positive steps to recruit and then train Aboriginal people.
• The hotel will actively focus on attracting as well as recruiting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
• Creating a career path where the hotel will be developing some programmes to support Aboriginal as well as Torres Strait Islander People in a career in hospitality industry. The programmes therefore will be designed in such a way where it will provide candidates ample amount of opportunities where they can demonstrate their skills regardless of their experience. https://blog.jobactive.gov.au/recognising-value-diversity
• And therefore Hotel Laeta believes in diversity and inclusion and endorses a work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. As it endorses an equal employment opportunity where the hotel doesn’t discriminate against employees on the basis of sex, race, colour, gender, ethnicity, religion, culture etc
• Hotel Laeta will focus on supporting Indigenous Art as well as their culture.