Philosophy of AI
The main philosophy of artificial intelligence is to enable a computerized system to think like human mind and take their independent decision according to the present situation and find out a solution like human beings do to come out of the problem.
Goals of AI
To Create Adept Systems ? The systems which have the ability to act intelligently, learn, illustrates, explain, and give advice to its users.
To Implement Human-like Intelligence in Machines ? Creating systems that understand, think, learn, and behave like humans.
What Contributes to AI?
A.I. is a science and technology established on disciplines of Computer Science, Biology, Psychology, Linguistics, Mathematics, and Engineering. A major substance of AI is in the development of computer functions associated with human intelligence, such as reasoning, learning, and problem-solving.
Out of these areas, one or more areas can contribute to developing an intelligent system.
What is AI Technique?
In the real world, AI has some drawbacks?
• It has very large volume.
• It is not fully organized or well-formatted.
• It keeps on changing continually.
AI Technique is a manner to organize and use the knowledge efficiently in such a way that ?
• It should be perceivable by the people who provide it.
• It should be easily modified in order to correct errors.
• It should be useful though it is incomplete or inaccurate.
AI techniques elevate the speed of execution of the complex program it is equipped with.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
1. Gaming – it plays an important role in strategic games such as chess, poker, etc., where a machine can predict a large number of possible positions based on heuristic knowledge.
2. Natural Language Processing – AI enables a computer system to process the human spoken language and respond to it.
3. Expert Systems – These systems provide a solution to complex problems through reasoning and provide explanation and advice to the users.
4. Vision Systems ? These systems understand, interpret, and comprehend visual input on the computer. For example,
• Police use a computer software that recognizes the face of culprit with the stored portrait made by a forensic artist.
5. Speech Recognition – it enables a system to recognize and translate spoken language into text on the computer.
6. Intelligent Robots ? Robots are capable of performing complex tasks given by human intelligently. They have sensors to detect physical data from the real world such as light, heat, temperature, movement, sound, bump, and pressure. In addition, they are able to learn from their mistakes and they can adapt to the new environment.
Philosophy of AI