3.1 Daily Operations and Production
Nusr-et Steakhouse will be open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner with multiple shifts, the schedule will be known by the named General Manager. Will be open in that way that will allow possibility and ability to increase or decrease hourly labor, which will depend from sales volume in order to hold and maintain consistent labor cost control, also the schedule will be especially planed for holidays and non-working day.
General Manager will be responsible for ordering, receiving and maintaining sufficient inventory to meet production demands. Ordering schedules will be staggered with perishable products being ordered multiple times per week to preserve freshness. Also will rely on operational checklists to verify that each work shift has been properly prepared for and to insure the operational standards are followed before, during and after work shifts.
Target Market Segment Strategy
Looking at our market analysis, exceptions will come when the target group is defined, reminding that the steakhouse is seeking to service luxury menu for customers, also the target group will be clean-up according to those facts and analysis made.
• Age – Seniors, young married people, business people and blue-collar workers of all ages.
• Gender – Always will be equally target for both genders, but looking slightly for male due to the fact that their consumption of red meat is higher than female.
• Income – the goal is to appeal to the middle and high income bracket, due to luxury conditions.
• Occupation – looking forward to the blue-collar workers, professionals and most of mid-Skopje.
• Education – individuals with at least college degree.
By definition of all target group, the concept of business will appeal and by that the goal of steakhouse is to be the choice for luxury dinner or lunch audience in Skopje. Company’s goal is to have ”something quality for everyone”.